GENERAL PROCESS OF EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY
At Latinoz, we want to know you well to advise you correctly. Each case is different and the success of your application for a student visa will depend on the information you share with us and the extent to which you meet the immigration requirements.
Estimated time to complete the whole process: 3 MONTHS MINIMUM
Consultancy process is as it follows:
Apply to institutions
- Personal interview to establish objectives, preferences and current situation of the student. This interview lasts 1 hour, it is FREE, and does not involve any commitment. It can be done by phone without cost, by video call in whatsapp, facetime, facebook, instagram, skype or hangouts.
- The student is requested to fill out a form to assess their case and formalize the commitment by Latinoz. The student completes the online form and sends it by email.
- Latinoz filters and groups the best educational options and in the cities of preference for the student and explains in detail the characteristics of each course and / or school including prices, duration, methodology, areas of opportunity, advantages, promotions, and so on. In this period, Latinoz could contact the schools to validate information or resolve any questions. This process usually takes 2 to 3 weeks.
- The student selects the program to which they would like to apply. It is recommended not to spend more than 1-2 weeks in making this decision.
- Latinoz informs the documentation that the student must have ready to present the application with the schools and the student visa and in case it is necessary to request certified translations according to the requirements of the immigration department. Likewise, the student must complete a registration application form at each chosen school. It is recommended not to take more than 2 weeks to gather this documentation.
- Latinoz contacts the selected institution (s) and in case there are doubts they are resolved. If there are no doubts, Latinoz will share the documents mentioned in the previous point and will request a letter of offer for the student, which will be sent to them immediately, including the final cost of the entire course. (Takes 1 day)
- The student must sign the offer letter, scan it and pay directly to the institution and send proof of payment to Latinoz along with the signed letter. (It is recommended not to take more than 1 week to complete and make the payment)
- Latinoz will send the proof of payment and the signed offer letter to the chosen school. The school will issue a Certificate of Enrollment / Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) and this will be shared with the student through Latinoz. (Maximum 3 days after receiving payment at school)
Applying for the Student Visa
- Upon receiving the CoE and making sure to comply with the migration requirements, the student can begin the application of the student visa between 3 and 2 months before the start date of the course. Latinoz will assist the student in completing the form but it is the responsibility of the student to enter all their data correctly. Don’t worry, we have a step-by-step manual to help you! (Maximum 2 days to complete, pay, attach documents)
- Once the application for the student visa has been paid, the student will need to schedule an appointment at the nearest Biometric Capture Center (mandatory) and organise another appointment in case they are required to take medical exams (maximum 14 days to comply with both processes)
- Upon completion of medical examinations (if requested) and biometrics recollection, the processing time is between 4 and 8 weeks. In case the Department of migration asks for more information, it must be answered in no more than 14 days including the requested evidence.