Personalized help throughout your stay
No matter your level of English, it is always a challenge to set yourself up in a new country, especially if you arrive alone, for this reason, we are here to guide you!
We will provide you with tips, orientation, and tools to:
- Find good accommodation while you study
- Avoid scams
- Banking advice either with your home country account or to open an Australian account
- Apply for your TFN and be able to start looking for a job
- Understand the transportation system in your city
- Know the rules of your school
- Understand the work culture in your city
- Refer you to a trusted Immigration Agent to apply for a residency
- Contact the institutions in case you have problems with your course.
- Moral support and counseling when you need to talk to someone about your experience
- Extend your course and your student visa
- Help you prepare your departure from the Australia with everything you should consider
All our support during your stay, can be face-to-face if we are in the same city by booking a visit to our office, or via Whatsapp, email or video calls. We have a maximum response time of 24 hours if we are not available at the moment.