Overseas Student Health Cover

For those applying for a student visa, it is ESSENTIAL to have medical insurance, known as Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). This is the only one accepted by the immigration department.

This insurance is generally paid at the time you are enrolling in the school and it is necessary to provide evidence to the government that it covers the entire duration of your course since the day you arrive in Australia.

It does not matter if you have a medical insurance or travel insurance contract, if it is not OSHC, you will have to acquire it unexceptionally. Hence, we help you with all the paperwork and you receive it the same day you pay online, in minutes.

The average cost is $ 40-50 AUD monthly but you must pay for the total time you will be in Australia, you can not pay monthly.

If you have any doubt about this insurance, contact us by Whatsapp or email and we will solve you shortly.


Agendar Cita