How to know if you have what it takes to study in Australia?
To be honest, studying in Australia requires you to have more than just the desire to do so. This is one of the countries with the highest quality of life thanks to well-defined rules and legislations, and therefore, applying for a student visa means you need to comply with a lot of requirements!
To know your chances of obtaining a student visa, we can evaluate your case through a face-to-face interview (book here your interview). By talking to you personally, we will give you real expectations and information about your visa application according to your circumstances.
Meanwhile, if you need a guide to find out if you have the needed profile to study in Australia, we have prepared this checklist so you can assess your own situation and decide if you want to take the next step: look for our personalized and REALISTIC advice.
DO YOU HAVE THE MINIMUM CHARACTERISTICS TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA IN AUSTRALIA?
- I want to study something that will help me improve my current professional situation
- I have the support of my family in this adventure
- I do not have a criminal record and I do not have a negative history of migration in any other countries.
- I am aware of the distance and time zones between Australia and my country
- I have enough funds to pay for my course, airline tickets, medical expenses insurance and living in a dollarized country without depending on a job – at least 7,000 AUD to start with.
- I am willing to receive expert advice to prevent situations that may affect the quality of my experience as a student